Hey, thanks for dropping by. As your wedding photographer, I aim to capture the beautiful, natural moments that reflect your relationship, unobtrusively and honestly. To ensure you’re at your relaxed, smiley best, it’s important that we gel, so here’s a little bit more about me and my photography style.
• I’m proud father to a super strong, intelligent and beautiful daughter. She’s determined to get me more fit this year.
• I was born in Kathmandu, Nepal. I’d gladly talk to you about Nepal and the many reasons why you must visit ‘the roof of the world’!
• It’s common to have a nickname in Nepal. I was given a girl’s name – to this day, I still haven’t a clue why!
• I have mild dyslexia (which is great because that’s not an awkward word to spell at all).
• I love sport, particularly football and am a dedicated Manchester United fan.
• My all-time favourite dishes are Momo and Chicken Makhani. Recipes? Sure!
Fun, informal documentary wedding photography
I believe in taking a fun, relaxed approach to your wedding photography – there’s nothing stiff or posed here. Like a good story teller, my ‘on the fly’ documentary style focuses on capturing the people, the connections and the genuine emotions.
I’m also a big believer in keeping things natural and harness natural light and natural settings wherever possible.
Epic, creative wedding portraits
As well as taking a photo-journalistic approach, I’m open to – and thoroughly enjoy – creating awesome wedding portraits. If time allows and you’re up for it, this is where we spend some time together making fun, cool, slightly edgier photos. Whether it’s your expression, position or back drop, this is often when the stars align and true portrait wedding photography magic happens.
One of the things that inspired me to shoot weddings is meeting new people. It’s a pleasure to learn your back-story and meet friends and family. I’m proud to say many couples I’ve shot for have become firm friends. This is one of the reasons of becoming a Surrey Wedding Photographer.