I’m Soven, a Surrey Wedding Photographer, capturing the beautiful and unassuming moments, all over the world, that represent the unique bond that is your love, in a manner that’s natural, perceptive and nonintrusive.
- I was born in Kathmandu, Nepal. I’ll cheerily tell you all about Nepal and the many reasons you must visit ‘the roof of the world’!
- It’s common to have a nickname in Nepal. I was given a girl’s name – to this day, I still have no clue why!
- I’m a proud father to an intelligent and stunning daughter. She’s determined to get me to work out this year.
- I love sports, football in particular – I’m a dedicated Man United fan! Although let’s NOT talk football, right now
- I have mild dyslexia.. which is great because that’s not a tricky word to spell at all.
- My all-time favourite dishes are Momo’s and Chicken Makhani. Want recipes? Sure!
- If you’re considering me as your wedding photographer, let’s meet up for a drink and cake (always cake!), and chat about your amazing wedding!
“The pictures are mind-blowing!! Thank you for capturing all the moments so beautifully and I don’t think anyone else would have been able to do so! Everything in the photos, including lighting are so well done. We are glad we chose you for our big day and very thankful for all your hard work.”
Mamta & Samir