I’m Soven, a Surrey Wedding Photographer, capturing the beautiful and unassuming moments, all over the world, that represent the unique bond that is your love, in a manner that’s natural, perceptive and nonintrusive.
I initially forged a career as a Systems Analyst / Programmer, from small niche IT companies to big international Investment Banks. It was at this time, I developed an interest in photography as way to relax away from the hurly burly stress of working in the City Of London.
I found photography therapeutic and relaxing. In due course, my love of photography, combined with my wanderlust, of seeking new adventures, led me to becoming a Wedding Photographer.
Every wedding is unique, and I can help you to plan your wedding, for example, with the timeline, or finding other equally awesome suppliers or something else.
This is why I like to meet in person or have a FaceTime or Skype call in the first instance. This way you can ask any questions you have and I can help with the vast experience I have garnered within the wedding industry.
- I was born in Kathmandu, Nepal. I’ll cheerily tell you all about Nepal and the many reasons you must visit ‘the roof of the world’!
- It’s common to have a nickname in Nepal. I was given a girl’s name – to this day, I still have no clue why!
- I’m a proud father to an intelligent and amazing daughter. She’s wants to be a
Writer, Marine Biologist, Mechanical Engineer
- I love sports, football in particular – I’m a dedicated Man United fan! Although let’s NOT talk football, right now
- I have mild dyslexia.. which is great because that’s not a tricky word to spell at all.
- My all-time favourite dishes are Momo’s and Chicken Makhani. Want recipes? Sure!
- If you’re considering me as your wedding photographer, let’s meet up for a drink and cake (always cake!), and chat about your amazing wedding!
“The pictures are mind-blowing!! Thank you for capturing all the moments so beautifully and I don’t think anyone else would have been able to do so! Everything in the photos, including lighting, is so well done. We are glad we chose you for our big day and very thankful for all your hard work.”
Mamta & Samir